Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Junkyard Level Assets

So instead of bombarding the entire site with a kazillion screenshots of every single asset I've made (HP, LP,. wireframe, normal map, diffuse, specular etc etc) I decided to just post a few to show what I've been working on.  While I've been spending the majority of my time on the Machu Picchu level, I did have a hand in making a few assets for the Nighttime Junkyard level.  The Character Hanger environment where a player would select their character and outfit them was made using my sci fi engine room scene you can see in an older post.

I had no hand in designing the character hanger or moving the props around.  So since the engine room was covered before, I'll be skipping over it for this game project.  This post will show some of the things I made for the Nighttime Junkyard level.

Ladle - Nighttime Junkyard
 The ladle above was broken up into two separate static meshes and imported into UDK separately.  Each of them received their own texture maps as shown below:
Ladle Bucket SPECULAR
Ladle Bucket NORMAL
Ladle Bucket DIFFUSE
Ladle Handle DIFFUSE
Ladle Handle NORMAL

Ladle Handle SPECULAR

Next up is the trash incinerator.  My largest PSD texture file to make those maps.

Trash Incinerator - Nighttime Junkyard
Trash Incinerator - TOP
Trash Incinerator - BOTTOM
And the texture maps:


Trash Incinerator DIFFUSE

Trash Incinerator NORMAL

Trash Incinerator SPECULAR





No comments:

Post a Comment