Monday, February 4, 2013

Underwater Facility

With the start of the new term at USC comes the start of the new level in which I am assigned to work on.  I am crazy excited to take on and test myself on the underwater level for Scrapyard.  This underwater level will actually be within a dome structure.  There, the players will battle it out with a fairly unobstructed view of the great ocean background we will have.

Below is a screenshot of my UDK viewport showing the blockout in the engine.  This blockout is just that, a blockout, expect changes on small and large scales.  At the very least, it gives our designers a good idea of what we were aiming for so they can work on the actual design elements for this level.

More updates will come as I progress along!


No comments:

Post a Comment