Thursday, May 3, 2012

Room - Textured and Lit

All righty and here is a simple room!  Boring huh?  This term, I intend to make something less boring lol.  But anyway, this scene was taken from an anime - Aria the Animation, and I first built it in my Intro to Unreal class. So everything was built low poly and throw into Unreal for the sake of learning the engine.  For hard surface texturing and shading and for lighting and rendering 2, I converted everything back to high poly and worked on it as much as possible.

So this scene was lit using Vray sun and several vray rectangular lights shining in through the windows and set to portal lights.  My camera was converted to a physical cam and everything else was just normally textured, some procedural, others through Photoshop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment